[GNC] error when opening gnucash

Tom Snyder revtds at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 2 10:18:03 EST 2021

Three day ago my GnuCash worked fine, today, when I opened it I received
the following error:

What might have caused this, where can I find the missing file and get
GnuCash running again. I reinstalled my current version - 4.2, and
noth9ing changed. I then installed 4.4, and still nothing changed. I am
not a superused, but I am fairly competent, and I need to know where/how
to get this file back so GnuCash will run.

Thank you.

--
Pastor Thomas D. Snyder
1738 SR 60