[GNC] Opening Multiple Data Accounts

Bruce Irving idlegion39 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:40:50 EST 2021

>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 10:49:34 -0600
>Subject: Re: [GNC] Linux question
>
>When you say "multiple data accounts", do you mean that you can open more
than one Gnucash f>ile at once on Mac OS? How do you do that? I haven't
been able to and it would be convenient.

>Regards,
>Will

I have 3 data files, each in its own directory (folder)  When I want to
open one of them, I navigate to that directory then double click the data
file.

To open another, I again navigate to the appropriate directory and double
click the data file and it starts another instance of GnuCash.

This works in both Windows and Linux.  I don't know about Mac.

HTH
Bruce