[GNC] OFX connect/AQbanking problem.

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:03:18 EST 2021

I upgraded from 2.6 to 4.4 via flatpak, and discovered that all my
online banking credentials/profiles have vanished.  So I have to
recreate - but using the set-up online banking setup tool, I created the
user OK, but when it comes time to retrieve the account list from the
bank (which DOES show up in the bank list, btw)  I get the following dialog:

14:01:12 Sending request...
14:01:12 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
14:01:12 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
14:01:12 Waiting for response...
14:01:12 No message received
14:01:12 Network error while waiting for response
14:01:12 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

GC retrieved fine in earlier versions; what is going wrong here? The
bank involved is the Local Government Federal Credit Union, if that
matters.  Since it showed up in the drop down list, I had hoped that it
would be all setup automagically.  Apparently not.  Running under Linux
Mint 19.3 Mate desktop in case that has any effect. - Elmar