[GNC] Capital Gains

gnu Gord gnucashgord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:21:01 EST 2021

Thanks David, you always give me lots to think about. As of right now, the
data is purely for my own consumption so I don't really have any tax
implications to worry about, but I may follow your advice just in case.
Perhaps the example in the documentation could be clarified to include
capital losses (as well as gains) and your suggestions.
BTW, hello from Canada, I'm just across that little bit of water from you
on the west coast of Canada, I'll wave my hand out the window... I'm sure
you'll see it!! 😉😀