[GNC] Capital Gains

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 3 17:29:07 EST 2021

I waved from my kayak off the east coast of Australia yesterday.

Did you see me? Not likely unless Google Earth was updating its images in
the area at the time. Maybe the NSA noticed briefly.

I will take a closer look at the documentation to see if it can be improved
or clarified. The best way of dealing with a situation is highly dependent
on the taxation rules and regulations and the business and securities
legislation that is applicable, so it is hard to be too prescriptive and
define something that will work exactly for everyone in all circumstances.

Cheers

David

-----
David Cousens