[GNC] Access GNUCash From Different Devices

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:09:18 EST 2021

GnuCash on Android is theoretically possible, but it's probably not going
to be simply downloading and installing from Google Play. However, a
Windows GnuCash installation should work on Wine, and recent releases of
Wine appear to work on Android. 🤷 I wish I had the time and resources to
see if I could make it work.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)