[GNC] Best way to close unpaid invoices?

Daffy Duck suffsuccotash at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:21:01 EST 2021

It is a discount, but the issue is:

1. It's multiple invoices to the same client
2. I want to create a new, final invoice that summarizes the expenses
that will be reimbursed and the actual services being paid for.  Two
different amounts on a single invoice, with a single total(but
separating expenses and sales).

Just doing a discount wouldn't do this, and would be harder.  There
were like 10 invoices that client had.

So, I have paid those ten invoices from "renegotiated accounts" and
created a new invoice with expenses+sales agreed on.

The only issue is, there is not a "bad debts" third account in this
situation.  Not sure how to implement something like that?  I had
"losses from renegotiated accounts" but that didn't seem to work.