[GNC] Strange message on launching app

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Sat Mar 13 09:06:57 EST 2021

OK, I'll try that, thanks.

I have the most recent version for Windows 10, afaik. Haven't recently
downloaded any update and have been using the current version for a
while, like since last q 2020. Could be a storage glitch, I suppose.

Should I make a specific backup? I have backblaze for backup, but do I
need to ensure files are the latest?

Finbar