[GNC] OFX connect/AQbanking problem.

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 10:51:39 EST 2021

Elmar,

The AQbanking connection is a commercially-maintained black box protocol that was previously reverse engineered by the diligent volunteer maintainer of the AQbanking package. The fact that it failed when the commercial vendor altered the innards inside the box is not surprising. The ongoing challenges of figuring out the workarounds demonstrates the skill with which that commercial vendor has created their new system. There have been numerous discussions on these lists regarding different attempts. That they haven't worked for you is lamentable, to be sure, but not a reason to blame the group for not providing you a solution.

David T.