[GNC] How do I get the 3D Interface look - Take 2?

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 02:53:14 EDT 2021

Hello viking,

Am 15.03.21 um 07:09 schrieb viking:
> I posted this issue 5 days ago, but I just received "Spam" Auto responders so
> I am trying again. Meanwhile I have now tried to install v3.11 (on WIN7) and
> v4.4 (on WIN10). I get this "flat" interface in both cases:
>
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t379300/cadd05e71cbec5ae9679eb98aa9a276e.png>
>
> However, in the manual I often see a nicer "3D" looking interface:
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t379300/798a35a9955c9e07f1c108bd1cdb2741.png>
>
> How can I get this nicer "3D" looking interface?

Many of the screenshots in the manual are still from Gnucash 2.x, which
used GTK2, where the default theme was Clearlooks.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK2

GnuCash  versions >= 3.0 use GTK3.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3

Please report back, if you can find something similar at
https://www.gnome-look.org/browse/cat/135/ord/rating/

Regards
Frank