[GNC] Error on report over time

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 14:27:22 EDT 2021

On 3/15/2021 11:48 AM, Christopher Lam wrote:
> This is a strange report indeed. May I suggest a bug report at Bugzilla.
>
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2021, 3:00 am , <rmcasali at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> My "Expenses over time" report and also the "Income over time" report
>> from last year (2020) is showing November 2019 instead of November 2020
>> and the amounts appear as the sum of those two months (Nov/2019 and
>> Nov/2020).

No, the FIRST step should not be a "bug report". He did the right thing
asking on the user list because BEFORE thinking something wrong is a bug
need to find out if other people are experiencing it.

If these "Expenses over time" and "Income over time" reports are working
correctly for other people the problem is unlikely to be a bug. Our
developers are volunteers and should not have to spend their time
figuring what somebody entered wrong, had the wrong options set, etc.
That's what we here do.

Michael D Novack