[GNC] How do I get the 3D Interface look - Take 2?

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:24:27 EDT 2021

Am 15.03.21 um 23:54 schrieb viking:
> Parker Graham-2 wrote
>> you have to go into GnuCash preferences > Register and uncheck "Use
>> GnuCash built-in color themes" close program and restart it.
>
> @Parker,
>
> I unchecked "Use GnuCash built-in color themes", closed program and
> restarted it.
> Still no difference.
> I put your file as is here:
> C:\Users\Viking\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0
>
> However, this may not be the correct location for WIN7.
> How can I ask a developer where to put your file?

I sent you previously the link
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3.
That page again has a link to
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations
with sections
#GTK_DATA_HOME,
#GTK_CONFIG_HOME and
(Files) #In GTK_CONFIG_HOME

As you can see the exact pathes depend on several factors. Just write
down the relevant parts for your configuration.

HTH
Frank