[GNC] Scheduled transaction frequency?

gnu Gord gnucashgord at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:29:03 EDT 2021

Thanks to all that replied.
I have set it up as 'last day of the month', that's one of the options,
because it is an expense. I'll have to remember, or better yet, add a
comment that says something like "change the date to the real date before
posting". It's not a huge problem but an interesting situation...

Thanks again,
Gord