[GNC] Editing "Import Map Editor"

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Mar 18 21:25:39 EDT 2021

> On Mar 18, 2021, at 12:10 PM, viking <viking2ev at san.rr.com> wrote:
>
> I understand that there is currently no way to add new rows/criteria in the
> "Import Map Editor".
> However, is the information stored in some file that could be manually
> modified to add new rows/criteria?

Well, it's stored in a file and you can edit it. Whether you can successfully add new criteria would depend upon how well you understand how the matcher works. No, it's not documented, you'll have to study the C code in gnucash/import-export.

Note that we strongly discourage editing your data directly and won't provide any support at all if you do.

Regards,
John Ralls