[GNC] Totals On Expense Chart

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Thu Mar 18 21:26:18 EDT 2021

Is there anyway of getting the totals of each bar in the Expense Cart in
GNUCash?

Each bar is broken up into different accounts by color and you can get
the numbers for each account with a mouse hover but the sum of all the
accounts is missing. You can get an estimate of the total by looking at
the scale on the left but I need the exact number. I can get that number
by manually adding all the account amounts but that's shouldn't be
necessary.

Thanks.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous