[GNC] Totals On Expense Chart

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Fri Mar 19 09:28:46 EDT 2021

I tried what you suggested but I wasn't able to select individual
accounts. I could only select all accounts or just one.
I finally found what I was looking for on the other chart. I can get the
totals by selecting Options, Display tab, check Show table, then Ok.
That will add a table at the bottom with the totals.

Thanks.
Jack

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous