[GNC] Investment Portfolio Report + Parent Cash Amount

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 19:20:47 EDT 2021

Neither the Investment Portfolio or the Advanced Portfolio reports appear
to allow the inclusion of currency accounts.

To include the Cash/Cash Equivalents in either of these two reports, I
think re-structuring is your only option. Otherwise, experiment with the
other reports that allow for controlling how parent account totals are
included.