[GNC] Win 10 dual monitor mode results in gnucash crash

fciani at gmail.com fciani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:18:46 EDT 2021

I'm running gnucash 4.4 on Win 10 machine.

I also have dual monitors.  Whenever I am using both monitors, even if they
are duplicating the screens, the 'preference' window will not open and
causes gnucash to crash. The 'properties' window does not have this issue.
The only way to resolve this is to disconnect the second monitor and run
with a single monitor (in this case, my laptop screen vs. a 34 inch).

Thanks

Frank