[GNC] CSV matching produces duplicates?

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:34:59 EDT 2021

David, your response doesn't change:

> For csv transactions GnuCash pretty well prompts with the correct account
> each time, so [provide a setting] to accept all prompts.

1) From my experience it's unreasonable to assume user can assign accounts
when they don't understand the transactions. So, it IS easier to fix later.
2) Worst case, matcher wouldn't work which isn't an issue if it's not being
used to assign accounts. Elsewhere there's a suggestion to allow matcher to
be retrained on current data meaning it would work, and better.