[GNC] recording reinvested earnings

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Tue Mar 30 23:29:11 EDT 2021

I have been going through that and working through most of the questions
I have had to date.
BTW Chapter 9 is about investments and I have that pretty much under
control. I have even been able to semi automate the updating of my
security prices with out having to go through Alpha Vantage or what ever
it's called.

On 3/30/21 10:56 PM, David Carlson wrote:
> Read the tutorial and Concepts guide, paying close attention to Chapter 9
> and particularly to <
> https://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=4&lang=C&doc=guide>
>
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 9:46 PM Peter Parsons <parsonspg at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a convenient way of recording dividend/interest income that is
>> reinvested in additional securities?    ( I could, of course, record an
>> imputed income-in transaction offset by an investment-out transaction)
>> Thanks
>> Peter Parsons
>>
>> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
>> Windows 10

>> -----

Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous