[GNC] Income not appearing in P&L report

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Wed Mar 31 03:45:51 EDT 2021

Thanks both.

Thanks for the 'accounting' way of doing it and I will try some of the
proposals.

My case is a little bit different; just to clarify - I pay a fixed
amount per month, as many utilities suppliers offer, but, my supplier
cannot (yet) handle the reduction from a government subsidy, on age
grounds, so the authorities pay that monthly. Therefore I have two
transactions, paying the fixed amount and receiving the subsidy as an
"income" event. Slight wrinkle, the subsidy is, for reasons I do not
understand, different every month, there is a higher and a lower sum
every second month. 😕

I'll check the report settings for that issue.

Thanks, Barry