[GNC] Add a donate button in GnuCash (Glenn Fowler)

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Sat May 1 22:27:59 EDT 2021

Thank you Frank... I am only one month in with GnuCash but as I learn
you'll be seeing my name on the lists helping wherever I can to help take
the load off the experts. My electronics, business, real estate, PoweShell,
and Selenium knowledge might not help GnuCash directly but I am definitely
not shy to learn!
I'm using GnuCash for 17 simultaneous books so you can say I'm all-in to
support the project for the long haul. I added receipt scanning detailed
here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GnuCash/comments/mugurm/automatically_scan_ocr_receipts_invoices/

More to come!