[GNC] Cut & Paste transaction problem

Robert Stocker kneadtoknow at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:18:10 EDT 2021

Follow up to my earlier post, which I just noticed. My recommended
work-around for the Cut Transaction & Paste Transaction problem (using Copy
Transaction & Paste Transaction) has an issue I have never noticed before:

When I just used Copy Transaction & Paste Transaction, the date of the
original transaction did not carry through when I pasted, the new
transaction took today's date. Though I can't swear that it wasn't doing
this before, I am 95% certain it did not.