[GNC] My bank revised previous FITID numbers

John Weldon johnweldon4 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:37:07 EDT 2021

Hello;

Recently my bank completely revised all of the FITID numbers on every
transaction for my QFX downloads.

The new format is a guid, which is nicer than the previous format, but the
problem is the QFX importer now wants to import all of the old transactions
as new ones instead of recognizing they're already imported.

Is there any way to get gnucash to recognize the transaction and update the
FTID on the previously imported transactions?

I suspect I'll just have to refrain from downloading a QFX file with older
transactions in it.

Thanks
--
John Weldon