[GNC] Trouble Installing Online Price Retrieval Tool

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:53:16 EDT 2021

Hi Sudesh

It looks like you are on the right tram now.

 > much closer to 3 hours
 > Is this normal?

Not in my experience, but it depends on your hardware and internet
connection.

 > My next step is how to setup a stock symbol in the price database/Get
 > quotes button?

Correct.  Unfortunately I don't have any experience with Indian
exchanges, but Google should be able to help you out.

 > Currently pressing the button only gives me currency conversion
 > between USD and INR.

This is a good sign - it indicates that you have successfully installed
the Perl Finance Quote module.

You should be skiing downhill from here on.

Good luck.

Geoff
=====