[GNC] Need Transaction Report on Checking to show only Debits

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 19:59:10 EDT 2021

 This almost worked for what I wanted but it gave me a double line for each transaction...
line 1: the goes in account line 2: and the goes out account
As opposed to when I simply run a Transaction Report on Checking... I can get one line per transaction.
I can, of course, export the checking account and do this in a spreadshet... but I thought I could previously do it via a Transaction Report.
That said, I've been away from gnuCash for months... maybe a year... and just got called back to do some work... so I'm learning all over again.
I do appreciate the help folks. Thanks!