[GNC] gnucash-cli --quotes get

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:38:05 EDT 2021

Here's the file; I think the attachment should pass through, the input CSV
has no headers and comma separated values in order below:

Example:
Mnemonic, Price, Price Date (yyyy-mm-dd), Namespace, Currency Code
"94986H103",62.8194,2021-05-14,"401K","USD"

It works for me, in lines 10-12, you can adjust the file paths for your
input file and gnucash files.

As for creating the CSV file, I have different scripts for that using
Beautiful Soup or json to scrape either a website or API.

I'm open to suggestions on how it could be made better if anyone else wants
to take a look. Maybe I could even offer it up