[GNC] Building GnuCash from src distributions

mike823 fkjasdhf878 at mailinator.com
Wed May 19 18:30:46 EDT 2021

Hi John,

As recommended, I have tried Fedora's regular GnuCash RPM. Just by launching
it, I don't have a way to validate that includes or not python bindings.

The issue is that the gnucash python module cannot be installed.

[xxxxxxxx at fedora ~]$ pip install gnucash
Defaulting to user installation because normal site-packages is not
writeable
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement gnucash
ERROR: No matching distribution found for gnucash
[xxxxxxxx at fedora ~]$