[GNC] Migrating and updating 2.6.21 in Windows 7 to 3.11 in Windows 10 No sub-accounts

Roger Oliver rmomxtx at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:10:05 EDT 2021

David,

This may be what is happening. We need to give it more time to check and
repair. The only indication that the process is still in progress is that
the menus and and icons at the top of the GnuCash page are grayed out and
unavailable. Dawned on me that when the process is finished the menus and
icons should once again become available.

Thanks,
Roger

Message: 3