[GNC] GNUCash & Macros

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Wed May 26 20:26:12 EDT 2021

The "Script Editor" found in the Applications->Utilities folder under Mac OS has some capabilities that might help. You can tell it to track a series of actions that turn into a script that can be edited for refinements and then used as a 'Macro'.

Will

On 2021 May 26, at 05-26 17:56:16, Jack Frillman via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

Unfortunately that's a Windows app.
I'm OSX or Linux user.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous