[GNC] GnuCash after upgrade of Mac OS to Monterey

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Nov 3 14:25:51 EDT 2021

Finder's get info will show the version, but thanks to a change Apple made to the low-level drawing code at the beginning of October only GnuCash 4.8-2 will display correctly on macOS 12.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/4.8/Gnucash-Intel-4.8-2.dmg/download

Regards,
John Ralls