[GNC] Updating from v 2.6.16.

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 03:26:05 EDT 2021

Hi David,

Ok so just to clarify are we saying the 2.6.16 can be updated to 4.8 directly or do I have to update to 3.11 first.

I accept that I cannot have all three installed at the same time. I think that I can retain all the data files and 2.6.16 installation files and revert if necessary unless the 2.6.16 install would now fail to work on the latest version of windows.

Thank you.