[GNC] My MacOS Finance::Quote Successful Tweaks

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:57:26 EST 2021

I would think that someone updating such a thing would need to:
(a) Have the proper credentials. I assume this but know nothing about
Wiki editing.
(b) Have conducted the proper tests to verify that the instructions
are correct and will not cause harm to someone's system.
(c) Have a much more detailed understanding of the oddities of Perl
than my rudimentary knowledge. I *think* I understand what is going
on, but am not entirely sure. We're talking about a good deal of
upward facing palms and shrugging motions when it comes to Perl, for
me.

I'll look into it, however, to satisfy my curiosity.