[GNC] Problem with PayPal statements?

Jean D. Boyle 86ul at vivaldi.net
Tue Nov 9 03:20:48 EST 2021

Hello Fellow users of GNUCash and Frank,

Thanks for your reply.

  * I used to use GNUCash that was in the repo of Mint, after using the
    PPA of Sickylife. With that I got as far as GNUCash 4.2. To be more
    up to date I use flatpack now.
  * The statements of PayPal are downloaded by myself, as I do not use
    AQbanking.
  * Oh, neither a restart of GNUCash did do the trick, nor a full reboot
    of my computer.

Feel free to ask for more.

86ul