[GNC] changing accounts?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:35:06 EST 2021

Dunno what you're seeing but your previous msg including the > signs came
thru as expected...

GnuCash uses a full chart of accounts rather than Quicken's method of using
categories in place of Inc & Exp accounts, but in GnuCash language you could
achieve the equivalent result by doing a multi-select in the old
counter-account (i.e., old category) and then a group move into the new
counter-account (new category). Thus one could go into
Expenses>Software>Videos, select all the Netflix lines, and move the group
to Expenses>Software>Video Streaming.

Any chance of a multi-select / group move in GnuCash?