[GNC] changing accounts?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:38:01 EST 2021

I'm putting words into David's mouth here, but I think he meant to do a
search, possibly more than 1, so that all the txns you want to change end
up in a separate search result tab. If you've already done a COPY (CTRL /
CMD C) of the new destination account you can then just tab into each txn,
CTRL-V in the correct place and hit enter - as you update each one it will
disappear from the search result tab all going well.

Cheers David H.