[GNC] Calendar does not pop up

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sat Nov 13 08:31:23 EST 2021

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 12:32:51 -0600 David Carlson wrote:

DC>What release are you using and what is your OS?

>Oops... Sorry for forgetting...
>Version: 4.4
>Build ID: 4.4+(2020-12-28)
>Finance::Quote: 1.49
>on Linux Mageia 8 updated weekly on average.

Just built from source:
Version: 4.8
Build ID: 4.8a+(2021-09-28)
Finance::Quote: 1.49
and the calendar is still a no show. The Transfer column has a similar
v|^ button which displays available accounts.

Is the gnucash calendar a built-in, or does it call an external program?
I suspect an external program because issuing:
  $ find . -iname \*calen\*
in the build directory returns nothing...

Thanks,
Pierre

>Oops#2... Sorry David. Fixed my [Default To]...
Sigh...  missed setting Reply's Default To address.