[GNC] CSV Import Reconciled field

Ove Grunnér write2ove at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:53:12 EST 2021

Thanks David,

First the SW Details:
Gnucash version: 4.4
Build ID: 4.4+(2020-12-28)
Finance::Quote: 1.51
Type: Distro

Installed by "sudo apt install gnucash"
$ uname -a
Linux Conf-VirtualBox 5.13.0-21-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 19 08:59:28
UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 21.10
Codename: impish

Running on VirtualBox on CentOS on Ryzen AMD.

Then, the Account structure, thanks for the info on Credit Card being
liability, it makes sense.
Asset:Credit Card [the "Account Type" is actually set to "Credit Card" but
the parent directory is set to "Asset", and the Name of the toplevel
account is "Asset" which is why I had shown Asset:xxxx]
Asset:Card Receipts [ this "Account Type" is set to "Asset"]

I hope having a Credit Card as a child to an Asset Account is OK???

Happy to raise a bug if it helps.

kind regards Ove.