[GNC] CSV Import Reconciled field

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Nov 16 14:11:44 EST 2021

Where the CSV importer--along with most of the rest of GnuCash--works poorly is when there are 3 or more commodities/currencies involved. The most common example is when one trades in stock denominated in a different currency from your own, for example a Canadian whose books are in CAD buying US stock denominated in USD.

Regards,
John Ralls