[GNC] Accounts Payable payment entry is marked as an Invoice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 22 21:33:07 EST 2021

Yep, no argument there!

Not sure if this is more than one bug yet before filing.

At least I see it as first, the issue of changing the type without
warning, then a second one with immutability. (changing is bad enough,
but getting stuck when landing on a magic letter/flag is much worse)

And even then, while I can't 100% recall if I ever made the faux pas of
clicking on the letter, I might not have. (and wouldn't have been likely
to do so) What might otherwise cause this would of course then be a
bigger mystery. It probably isn't repeatable in such a case, at least
not without lots of trials.

Since it is a known cause, I can't prove 100% otherwise as that was
entered back in January, but...

Regards,
Adrien