[GNC] Accounts Payable payment entry is marked as an Invoice

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 22:43:59 EST 2021

Seems to me a bad design decision to allow a user to have UI access to change things one way, but not the other. It is also bad user design to allow users to change things in an account that will always break when the user changes anything, something that's been true for as long as I've used gnucash.

It would be better to make the account a placeholder account by default, and rewrite the business logic to push the changes into the account despite the placeholder setting, but I imagine that's a lot of work, and the people who know how to do the work will explain why my ideas are no good.

David