[GNC] Flatpak/Flatseal Gnucash fails to launch

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:29:34 EST 2021

I'm not sure how I "hijacked" the thread.  I thought I started a new one
- apparently not.  Sorry.

I'm pretty sure that flatpak itself is the problem.  I just don't know
how to diagnose it, or provide the right data so that it can be
diagnosed by someone better than I.  I was hoping that since the
inability to launch  gnucash is how I ran into this, that somone else
would have had this problem and solved it.  I'll go the google route -
searching the Mint forums didn't help.  And I guess the gnucash list is
also not the place :)  I'll quit this thread here.

- Elmar