[GNC] Sometimes I can't post transactions - no 'transfer' account is offered

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:48:33 EST 2021

Chris

The transfer account field entry is a list box. There should be a downward
pointing arrow at the right side of the box. If you click on that it should
bring up a pop-up list of accounts from which you can choose  by left clicking
on one of the entries. Do you get the list coming up when you left click on the
arrow?
David Cousens