[GNC] nabble gnucash gone?

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:54:51 EST 2021

Elmar,

The Nabble interface to the GnuCash mailing lists failed some 4-5 months ago and
has not been restored. It may simply have been whoever was administering that
may have given up. I find I can get a threaded list display using Mail Archive
e.g. https://www.mail-archive.com/gnucash-user@gnucash.org/ although this lacks
the diting capability but is useful for finding related messages

David Cousens