[GNC] Minor: Can Gnucash save sort order?

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Nov 29 12:25:59 EST 2021

Howard,
In the register, when you right click on a column heading and select "sort order" there are many choices for the order, including "Number", which I'm sure you are familiar with as you are able to sort them in that order.  At the bottom above the "OK" there is an option to "Save Sort Order".  Hopefully, it is the same in "Sales".

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile