[GNC] Making the leap to latest

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Sat Oct 2 18:11:39 EDT 2021

I agree don't upgrade if not absolutely necessary but I will likely be
replacing this computer in a few months so starting from a newer
installation is much more likely to happen in that case.

So you're saying I should be able to do three stages of 2.6.last,
3.x.last and then 4.x.last?

Are there any big changes to basic functionality from 2.6 to 4.x?  I'm
making my way through the change logs but a lot of it is related to
various features I don't use (at least that which I've read thus far).