[GNC] Scheduled transactions do not appear in the register until <enter> is pressed

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 2 18:32:15 EDT 2021

Hi John,

I already have "create automatically" checked and scheduled transactions do
create automatically as expected. The issue is if GnuCash is opened after
the transaction is created, they do not appear in the register until you
press <enter> which can create issues because you are looking at an
out-of-date register.