[GNC] Build 4.8 docs issue

A Harvey gah1178 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:55:20 EDT 2021

Just a nit.  I don't think Kindle devices support ePub, at least not in
recent models.  I'm not sure whether the apps they have for PCs and
phones.  I have a book in LPR format (whatever that is) that works on
Kindle for PC and Phone but not Kindle devices.
>From the Amazon site:
Content Formats Supported
Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC
natively; HTML DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PMP through conversion; Audible
audio format (AAX).