[GNC] OFX Import with Investment Transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:10:16 EDT 2021

Regarding those duplicate transactions in the account register during the
import process,  there has been a long standing bug in the generic import
assistant  which allows the incoming transactions to be seen but if they
are selected they cannot be unselected without changing the final result
when the import is done.

If the duplicate s are those same incoming transactions,  they are probably
from that old bug number 721139.