[GNC] OFX Import with Investment Transactions

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Sun Oct 3 12:43:50 EDT 2021

I believe your issue falls in the part of those libofx changes that were made. Are those nine transactions versus one in the same account or different account in same file?

There are multiple way to hash this and thus finding the issue: singe account or multiple accounts in same ofx file (even how they are constructed matters – similar to two fully ofx files concat’ed together version versus one session with two accounts in one file) –by- cash only transactions, cash and security transactions or security transactions only -by-  security/mutual fund account or non-security/non-mutual fund account. From what I can tell various combos of these fails to work properly, sadly. I didn’t keep the list of use cases validated around but I just fell back to earlier version (4.4) that has been working fine so far for all those use cases.